Fostering European Values, Democratic Participation and Civic Engagement
through Transdigital Learning
In Module 3 students work together in internationally mixed groups on the following questions:
– How democratic is the Internet? What are positive/negative aspects to consider?
– What ethical questions does the Internet pose? What are new ethical dilemmas and moral conundrums in the digital age?
– Inter-activity or inter-passivity? How does the internet influence citizen activeness?
– What values are promoted by the internet? What values are put at risk?
– To what extent is the internet a means for empowering, solving tensions and avoiding discrimination?
– Does the internet help or hinder cultural diversity and free expression of individuality?